1 cup caster sugar
½ cup of flour (combine even amounts of Gluten Free S/R Flour and Gluten Free Plain Flour)
1/2 cup oil
1/3 cup cocoa powder
large pinch of salt (optional but recommended)
1. Preheat oven to about 160 degrees Celsius. Grease a 8×8″ pan.
2. In a large bowl stir together the sugar, oil and eggs until completely combined.
3. Stir in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt (if using) just until combined. Do not over mix. The batter will be slightly lumpy.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and use a rubber spatula to smooth out.
5. Bake in a fan forced oven at 160ºc for approximately 15-20 minutes checking with a skewer at about 15 mins. It will dry out very quickly so you need to be hanging around the oven to keep checking on it!
6. Let cool before slicing.